- High-End Architectural Precast
- 4260 Cortex
- Advanced Learning Library
- Aviva Headquarters
- Block 38 /Catylst One Building
- Capital Federal Hall
- Des Moines Downtown Hilton Hotel
- Freight Quote Headquarters
- Gavilon Headquarters
- IRS Building Headquarters
- Kansas Leadership & Health Foundation Conference Center
- Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts
- Kiewit Industrial Headquarters
- McCook Armed Forces Reserve Center
- Mercy Joplin Hospital
- Midtown Crossing
- Pinnacle National Development Center
- Polsinelli Headquarters and Hotel Fontaine
- St Mary Catholic Church and School
- The University of Kansas Hospital: Cambridge North Tower
- University of Nebraska Memorial Stadium
- High Performance Insulated Wall Panels
- Thin Brick / Clay Faced Precast
- Stone Clad Precast
- Advanced Technology
This three story structure’s building form was shaped by its site. The design carves, slips and stretches the first floor volume to create a pedestrian link from the district’s edge to its center. The focus on the pedestrian scale helped to invigorate a walkable innovation community.
Precast concrete was selected as a material to contrast the glazing. The first floor uses charcoal colored precast with a horizontally striated formliner. The formliner was turned horizontal, from it’s typical vertical use, to reinforce the horizontal orientation desired by the design team. The upper volume is clad in contrasting white, acid etched precast panels which contrasts with the dark precast and glass base.
The project was 12,700 SF of precast panels, totaling 155 pieces. The average precast square foot per piece was 80. Because of the design and highly architectural nature, our piece size was fairly small compared to a lot of the other projects that Enterprise Precast does.
St Louis, MO
2018 PCI Design Award "Best Mixed-Use Building"
Gayle Babcock of Architectural Imageworks, LLC
St Louis, MO